This degree completion program is designed primarily for college graduates and mid-career professionals.
We have worked with many community colleges, technical institutes, universities, professional organizations, and employers across Canada to develop routes to degree completion.
College diploma holders
- You must hold an Athabasca University approved college credential in a related field
- To see if your college has a transfer credit agreement with the University for your diploma, please go to the Transfer Credit Database
- You would receive transfer credit towards your degree
Note: If your college does not have a transfer agreement in place, we can still consider and assess your transcripts for transfer credit towards the degree program; for further information, please Contact Us.
Undergraduate degree holders
- Your degree will be recognized towards entrance into the program
- In addition to an undergraduate degree, you must also possess related work experience
Individuals with equivalent education and/or demonstrable university-level learning obtained through experience (e.g., paid work)
- You may be considered for entrance to the degree program, depending on the major you are interested in taking
- You must also possess related work experience
- Please also refer to this site’s Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition page
Non-program/visiting students (individual courses only)
If you are interested in taking one or more courses either for personal or professional interest or towards fulfillment of your degree at another institution, you are welcome to take our courses. Simply select the course you want to take and register.